Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

New LIfe !~~

it been queit sometime , for me blogging .
But i feel the day that i start is always the day i feel like the thing i wanna say from my heart .

I feel that where ever go , i need to do something to prove mhy self to people but i will try to stay stronger cause is not easy to be me until today , and always i do abandon by my friends and i always feel i don have a friends around me tat will ask me how i'm and now the days we growing up.. thing change alot and i need to know , i need to grow up .

i take a look at my self in the past and i keep asking myself wat i been doin for this few years and wat do i get from the past few years.

i also just feel no matter where i go i need to have patient cause i been push and bully by my friends and some of them don know the limit . XD

but i will try to finish this studies and go far away from here cause i feel i don like it here cause the thing happen around me are not always wonderful but i know i have 4 of my best friends will be there .

No comments: