Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Life is full of loneliness : (

I feel bad , i'm unhappy.

i don't like malaysia at all , totally i feel more happy at overseas and i wish goin away here for good.
wHy i miss malaysia, why i come back , why i need to take with this kind of shit all the time.

I feel so so tired , no matter what i do i think i don't do enough or wat .
even when i study here , people don treat me as friends and they always abandon me alone.

i feel so lonely here , that no body will ask me .
they rather ask somebody else.Do i a bad person or selfish person on the outside or look scary.
i don understand , really until know no body will really know wat i feel on the bottom or maybe i think to much.
maybe my mother and father are right , friends will always 1 day will backstab u or don accept u as their friends.
when i been nice to them , they always think i'm a bad person.
but never mind . i will always stay stroger till i prove the person i'm is not the person they always look and bully on.

still no matter how many place i go , i know outside there still people , love me for the person i'm . i will not let them down , i will stay strong to push all the way to the top .
i feel much better now that i say it all out that make me feel better .

No comments: