Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Days Walk through us like a lightning ~

Hey,

i'm back with my blogging to today again , and today i feel that people have another way of looking at me .

I don know why but i always feel unhappy , study here and feel regret to come here , but i need to push my self to finish this study so tat i can help my self and my family .

That is once , my best friends tell me , kenny why do u always carry a heavy bag around u , making urself strees with unnecessary reponsibilty . I do feel that but i also don understand , How come that i always make myself to let people wanna friends with me not , they friends with me.

i also do keep asking my self , why do guys people around me don't friends with me.
sometime i don;t really like college life, some of them make me unhappy always feel like been trow away , when they need you , they will tell u , when they don't need u they don even care.

but in my heart i will always know tat, no matter bad or good thing around me happen , i will face it with mature and positive way.

No comments: