Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Believe~


Hi ,

kenny back again , i feel that they always have a person care for u even, u can't see it or feel it but they will always in ur heart .


i ask my friends today , do u think i'm a person that always don't have friends , but she say no

u need to think positive so that u can become a better person.


SO i think again , the thing she say is so true , i could not change other people thinking

but i can change myself to become better.


No matter where i go or where i been, i always need to be true to my self cause i know tat , person that i been this few years have been great and make my self very happy and never knew that i can do so many thing when i really wanna do it .


from encourgement from niki and my bff.. i will not be stronger than ever .


i will always cherish the person around me that always give me oppinion ... i'm feel so great ful.


The still important no matter u met new friends.. just u need to be true ur self .. and never be a person u don like ok..


cheers

kenny

2 comments:

JANE said...

Just be what you wanna be .. and believe youself that you are great K-boy =]

Vefce_keNny said...

thx... for the commment, i'm greatful for tat