Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Words

hey .. been a while... since i wrote.. anything here .. bloddy hell lazy of .. me lol XD
i always feel lazy to wrote a blog cause there is nothing special happen around me now .. but i have friends ready to hear wat i say ..

Like yesterday i heard my best friends is goin to JB cause she say she scared of KL..OMg

really sometime she feel to lonely over there ...but is a good thing that she go somewhere that .. make her feel happy..

i wanna get a better job nowdays and also pass all my studies cause my exam is so coming up

help!!!

haha .. i know much people won't read my b;og cause is fucking bored and without new pic.. right

grrrr.... but .. who come in and have a look thx.. hope left some comment appreciate a lot

BY kenNy

Hope see u soon

2 comments:

yushiiz said...

just found out ur blog. ahah~
u seem like vy unhappy staying at pg huh? i had the same feeling too. but somehow we still have to go tru it cuz thr is no way turning bck any>. so tk it as a challenge. fight fight fight. indeed, evy cloud has a silver lining. be happy :)

JANE said...

I'm here that always following you blog .. you can life better just believe in yourself .. cheer up and be happy boy :]