Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The P***** Life

I do sometime wanna get out from the hell i been at .. cause the thing happen around me is not good to me .. but i learn that no matter wat happen here .. i will be mature enough.. to get out from it .. cause they will always somebody nice .. around the conner .. cause the person that understand me more is the person i will indeed cherish .. cause do some people don know me that well cherish
a friends like me ...

And to all the person that i promise i cannot do it .. is not i don;t want 2 ...c ause they always have some complication in the middle... i hope i can do beetter in the future.

i wanna find a good job here before i go to singapore to push my career there .. and i wanna do better more than ever .. and i;m not bloddy yound anymore .. F*** ..
haiz but now i realized , i can do more than i can do now .. but i will grew out from the bad 1 .. cause i know there still somebody will help me and support me all the way .. my friend s..the person .. i know they will always say hi 2 me

thx .. oh

oh yeah i forget .. i don't really feel fun when i was in taiwan at all.. but i feel relax when i was there .. cause forget about the under education .. or maybe the way they think is so kolot .. u know kolot .. and now is so bloddy ..2 1st ... do people still call me bapak ayam.. grow up .. man

anyway .. people around here is know how 2 shoot people ... but they don know how 2 look at them self .. cause they think they better than othere.. lol

No comments: