Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Greatness With friend ..


This few week is been a blast .

As well as i make new friends in different kind of way .. some of them is so noisy until my ear.. blOW!!!!

XD

but i feel happy that still have some people are crzy .

but at here i also have up and down .. maybe because i do think to much around me .
and i have some people who sad .. because of relationship and also studies .. cheers up ..

I always here to listen , if u have no body to talk 2. ok

don always kept it in ur heart and also make urself suffer so much ..

I also wanna say thx .. to all the friends that have been around me to cheers me up and bring me up to life cause when ever i down i need some one there to talk 2...really

I have feeeling 2 ok!


haha and also hari raya is coming soon
and also mooncake festival...

talk to u guys then , i be posing more pica then !!

1 comment:

niki kim said...

you have new friends..
you don't feel lonely in penang any more,,,
It's good for you..

they are young ,,,right?
I heard they was noisy..

I hope you have a good time,,,