Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

@@

i know tat , people now days are so , realistic and they always judge use by the look , and no matter wat happen, they will never understand how people feel when they said it out in thier face without prepare , as well as all the person who always use their friends .... **

I do feel bad when i always say something that not so good about somebody else .... i don know why , sorry if i keep doin something like this , i always know that people around me are all fakers .... and also that no matter where i go , i always try to be friends and they will say my face is so tick ..

i don get it , tell me why !

2 comments:

niki kim said...

doesn't matter that some people say,,,
cheers my love...
Keep going on your way!!

You are a good-looking guy,,

Vefce_keNny said...

Thx