Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

JUst Nobody ~~

I just wanna know , I'm somebody or no Body is just feel like it , hard to make friends with me ?

Just unfair people think me as a punching bag or a joker face.. I'm Fucking tired of this shit do know me well sometime i cannot take it .

I learning to smile more and also make me a better person, or just the place i'm staying or going is not right or jst is a burden that i need to carry ...

i keep telling myself is who i wanna be wanna do better , no matter wat happen do all the way till the end ,
saying like walk till the end of the world just to search ur answer ~~
You will never regret , hope and thx to all my friends around me who are my friends .. and 4 best friends of mine

cheers.
@@

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Just be yourself Kenny~ why care so much on how people look at you~!!u just didn't even share or talk bout your stuff with us.. you are not alone Kenny..if got anything just talk to me, Joyce, Amn and Chee Ming..remember~ we are your best friend okay :) & and will never leave u~
Love yourself at the 1st place k..while care for others later..
Be yourself~! you are somebody to us!! ~Always Remember~